Monday, June 4, 2007

To Continue or Not to Continue...

That's the question.

After much thought, I have decided to continue this blog.

Much has happened since I left for a week in Breckenridge. I went to a professional photography convention with the goal of determining whether photography could be a viable business. On Tuesday morning of that week I realized it could be and I knew finally how I could make it work.

Then, my job essentially fell through on Wednesday, and my employer still owes me nearly $7,000 in back pay (long story). That same day, my photo instructor asked me to speak to our class about website design and web stuff in general. That afternoon my website design business was born, and I left Breckenridge armed with a great plan and some great contacts.

My head is spinning a little from the whirlwind of the past two weeks, but I'm ready now to hit the ground running. Thanks to each of you who gave advice and were sounding boards in the past week. I appreciate you.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've had quite a week!! Glad you decided to keep on with the blog - love hearing your observations & seeing your photos. Your originality is refreshing!

Excited about your new business opp - full steam ahead!! With your energy and insight, it's bound to succeed.

Go, Girl!

Spunky

Candy Rice said...

Thanks Spunky.

It's always nice to know that someone is reading the blog and getting something from it.

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment.

Candy :)