Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Same-Day Service

I used to subscribe to the Reader's Digest several years ago, and eventually let my subscription run out because we moved so frequently that it was impossible for the magazine to keep up with us.

I still enjoy reading it and pick up an occasional copy at the newstand, as I did this month. I nearly always enjoy the Quotable Quotes section, and this edition had several great sayings by our contemporaries.

This one from Diane Sawyer made me chuckle, and I don't think there's much else to say about it.

"I have a photographic memory.

But I don't have same-day service."


Do you have some favorite quotable quotes to share? We'd all love to read them. Just hit the comments link below and get us thinking, smiling, and laughing out loud.

No comments: