Monday, April 23, 2007

House Hunters

One of the TV shows I find interesting is HGTV's House Hunters. The show's subjects are searching for a new home, and the show follows them through three houses that make their short list.

I like observing what draws people to a specific house, and now as my husband and I enter that search mode I wonder what we'll be drawn to.

Yesterday we spent a couple hours driving around the various areas in which we'd like to purchase a home. We found a great option but it may be a little outside our current budget. We are eager to find something great but we're both unwilling to be cash-short every month just for a mortgage.

I'll be sharing news occasionally with you as our search begins, but for now, let me leave you with a photo of some lilies I took this morning. Have a great week!

No comments: