Friday, April 13, 2007

Reflections

My office these days is in our second bedroom, and our yellow lab likes to hang out with me while I'm working. The closet doors are mirrored and it's inevitable that there are some interesting reflections throughout the day.

This one showed up on Wednesday and I hope it makes you smile like I did. Even our dog is candid in his communication. There's no mistaking what he wants. :)

Speaking of reflections, this is as good a time as any to reflect on the week. It's been an interesting week for me, with job security being clarified, making some good steps forward in my relationships, and the downer of realizing that yet another week has passed without my changing some bad habits.

How was your week? Did you meet some goals, solidify or release some friendships, or learn anything new about yourself? As always, I'd love to hear about your progress.

Enjoy your weekend.

No comments: