Friday, July 20, 2007

The End

There's a blush of melancholy over this moment for me. I have enjoyed writing this blog, and it has been great to exchange ideas with you. I'm sad that it's ending (unless one of you wants to take over the daily posting?).

I was thinking about the reasons I started this blog, and went back to the first post, where I saw this:
My goal is to share some informative, humorous, and thought-provoking ideas each day, and to encourage candid communication between you, my readers, and me.

I think I met my goal, and I enjoyed having you along with me. I hope you'll remember the important things like "...happiness is trying to catch you" and "enjoy yourself...it's later than you think." I also hope you'll keep looking for funny sayings like this one from Mike Myers: "My theory is that all of Scottish cuisine is based on a dare."

Thanks for being here with me. Enjoy yourself, keep doing right, have fun, and be candid...it's the ultimate compliment.

No comments: