Thursday, May 10, 2007

My Window on the World

As many of you know, my job allows me to work primarily from home with a few days a month at the office. For the most part, I'm enjoying this professional lifestyle (I'll be honest...there are times when I think I'll climb the walls from isolation), and thought I'd share with you my window on the world.

I work mostly on my computer (I have widescreen flat-panel monitor now and LOVE it), so this is what I see frequently throughout the day. The view outside the windows doesn't really change, but that's ok because I relive in my mind scenes that floated by on various train rides Tim and I took in Europe.

I'd love to see your window on the world. How about snapping a quick photo out your office window, or hit the print screen button on your keyboard, paste it into a document, and show me your computer window on the world. That could become a really interesting photo collage project!

Well, regardless of what your window allows you to see, we're all looking at the same world. Let's get out there, make it better, and enjoy it.

No comments: